Wednesday, April 20, 2011

1/12/2011- ER Day!

Of course the day of my retrivel happens to end up having a huge blizzard. Since my company decided to close for the day, at least I do not have to worry about calling in sick. We already have a foot of snow on the ground and cannot make it out of the driveway. Great. Instead of risking driving in the snow (both ourselves driving and worrying about the other drivers), we decide to take the train into Boston.

It was a fairly quick train and subway rid into the city. Neither the train nor subway were affected by the blizzard. There is a T stop right across from the MGH so we just had to cross one street. These are some pics taken from the 10th floor of MGH (the floor the fertility center is on).






 Here I am reading my book while waiting to be called in.
 Shortly after this pic was taken the anesthesiologist came in to start my IV. They took me into the operating room, transferred me to the table and that was about all I remember. They were able to retrieve 12 mature eggs ! Woo-hoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment